Below is a simple recipe and methods for preparing fried buttermilk chicken. You can add this recipe to your knowledge and can equally expand on it. Before serving, a hot sauce drizzed with paprika and honey, brings out the flavor
• chicken thighs and drumsticks (3 to 3 1/2 pounds)
• buttermilk (3 to 4 cups)
• salt (genuine, 3 teaspoons)
• pepper ( dark & grounded, 2 teaspoons)
• flour (1 ½ mugs, all-purpose)
• oil (nuts, 3 mug, fat)
1. Hurl the chicken (cut pieces) with buttermilk in a bowl, add pepper and 2 tablespoons of salt. Then marinate for a couple of hours.
2. Mix pepper, salt with flour in a bowl, enough to match the quantity of chicken
3. Mix oil wit the skillet, cover before heating at medium temperature of up to 350 degrees.
4. Drain excess oil, by using a rack. Excess flour is removed by shaking the chicken.
Put chicken into the skillets and warm, turning the sides when needed
5. When done, remove chicken as both sides achieve brownness.
6. Drain excess fluid by placing the chicken above the rack and allowed to cool at room temperature.